- Christopher Barth, The United States Military Academy at West Point
- Sharon Leon, The Center for History and New Media at George Mason University
- David Gracy, The University of Texas at Austin
- Stacie Williams, Case Western Reserve University
- Barbara Teague, Council of State Archivists
- Mark Nigro, Brushy Fork Institute, Berea College
- Terry Baxter, Multnomah County Records Program, Portland, Oregon
- Brenda Gunn, The Dolph Briscoe Center for American History at The University of Texas-Austin
- Geof Huth, Chief Records Officer at the New York Unified Court System
- Beth Myers, Smith College
- Daniel Noonan, The Ohio State University
- Tanya Zanish-Belcher, Wake Forest University
- Rachel Vagts, Berea College and ALI program director.
The National Historical Publications and Records Commission
The National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC), a statutory body affiliated with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), supports a wide range of activities to preserve, publish, and encourage the use of documentary sources, created in every medium ranging from quill pen to computer, relating to the history of the United States.